Conditions of use
New comers must:
- be coached and informed about the dangers you can meet in a P2 lab.
- take part in the FOB3 course during the first 2 months following your arrival.
- respect all safety rules edited by EPFL.
Cleaning, desinfection, spill management
All chemicals must be recorded in the EPFL database and must have a bare code. Once empty the chemical must be removed from this database.
Glove use rules
The general rules are:
- using the appropriate gloves according to the work.
- Removing gloves when you leave the room.
Before leaving the room clean and desinfect your hands